Looking forward to buying this for use with the Adventure format of Twine. The asset packs it requires look super good, so I don't particularly mind shelling out 45$ for the assets. It's less than I'd pay for a similar plugin for Unity with less of Unity's headaches.
7Soul's RPG Graphics - UI
A downloadable assets
This asset pack contains UI pieces for the creation of RPG interfaces, such as inventory, quest givers, chests, health and mana bars, and much more.
It is part of a big game graphics pack that contains icons, player and monster sprites, map tiles, interface and visual effects for 16-bit style games. This is the second part of the pack, player and monster sprites will come later this year.
This pack contains:
- 30 Types of windows
- Hearts in multiple colors
- Window dividers, markers and arrows
- Buttons, checkmarks and crosses
- Many styles of bars for health, mana, etc
Font used in preview is BetterPixels by AmericanHamster
- You may use this content in free or commercial works,
- You may not distribute derivatives of this material (aka edit the assets and resell / include them openly in a template or tutorial)
In order to download this assets you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for such great work...will be using this in my game and wondering how you would like to be credited in the credits for my game!?
can this be used for action role playing hack and slash games?